Eco Friendly Policy
Browse-a-while Limited is committed to:-
- Preventing pollution by the company, our clients, our employees and our members.
- Preventing the risk of pollution by the company, our clients, our employees and our members
- Minimising land, air and water pollution by the company, our clients, our employees and our members
- Complying with current relevant environmental legislation.
In order to comply with this Environmental Policy Statement The Board of Directors at Browse-a-While Limited has directed that the Managing Director has the responsibility to ensure this Environmental Policy Statement and the Environmental Policy is complied with.
The Managing Director of Browse-a-While Limited will ensure the following:-
- All contracts entered into with our clients will have a commitment to reducing pollution.
- Review on a six monthly basis this Environmental Policy Statement and the Environmental Policy of Browse-a-While Limited.
- On a regular basis review the working practices of employees and members of Browse-a-While Limited to ensure compliance with the Environmental Policy
- Recycling of items is carried out on a daily basis.
- Encourage the use of public transport wherever possible.
- Reduce the use of energy and fuel consumption within the organisation.
- Report to the Board of Directors any risks that increase the possibility of pollution by our clients, employees or members..
- Report to the Board of Directors at Browse-a-While Limited any breaches of this policy or areas of concern with a clients Environmental Policy.
We Are Registered Waste Carriers Certificate number CBDU234784